Hello and welcome!
It’s Julia from Inflorescence Designs! I’m so joyful you are visiting today. I am so excited to be sharing with you the project I will be creating for my next Facebook Live in the Therm O Web Craft Room Facebook Group! Join me tonight at 7:30 PM CST as I re-create this super soft and comfy T Shirt Pillow.
Don’t forget to join the Therm O Web Facebook Group prior to our live by clicking here and answering the questions to join!
Below is a list of products we will be using during tonight’s live!
Therm O Web Products Used:
- EZ TEE Woven Fusible Stabilizer (white)
- SpraynBond Basting Adhesive Fabric Spray
- EZ Seam Tape
- StitchnSew High Loft Sew-In Fleece
Other Key Products Used:
- Coordinating Fabric for additional width/length of pillow front (if needed)
- (2) Coordinating Fabric Pieces for back panels: 13″ x 18″
- Lining fabric for underside of pillow front: This will not be seen so color/design is not important.
Key Tools Used:
- Oliso Iron
- Janome 8200 Memory Craft Sewing Machine
- Basic Sewing Notions
- Binding Clips
- Sew Sweetness Tapered Corners Template
I can’t wait to see you tonight at 7:30 PM CST in the Therm O Web Craft Room Group on Facebook!
Starting to bloom by choosing JOY~ Julia