Happiness card by Daniela Dobson
Therm O Web Supplies:
iCRAFT® DECO FOIL™ TRANSFER SHEETS GOLD
iCRAFT EASY CUT ADHESIVE™ SHEETS SM
iCraft Adhesive™ Tape 1/4″
Therm O Web Zots™ Medium
Therm O Web Zots™ Small
Therm O Web Sticky Dot Mini Runner
ICRAFT® DECO FOIL™ TRANSFER ADHESIVE 2.1OZ
1. Make card base from cardstock.
2. Cut a piece of patterned paper slightly smaller than the card front . Add circles of iCraft Deco Foil Transfer Adhesive to the polka dots of the patterned paper.
3. Wait for the adhesive to dry, about 30 minutes, and apply iCraft Deco Foil Craft Transfer Sheet in Gold.
4. Apply even strips of iCraft® Adhesive Tape to a journaling card. Cut to size and remove the top liner. Apply iCraft® Deco Foil™ Craft Transfer Sheet in Gold.
5. Apply several paper layers and adhere with Therm O Web Sticky Dot Mini Runner. Apply chipboard frame with Therm O Web Zots™ Medium and Therm O Web Zots™ Small.
7. Apply strips of iCraft® Adhesive Tape to the edges of the white cardstock base. Apply iCraft® Deco Foil™ Craft Transfer Sheet in Gold.
6. Die cut butterflies from iCraft® Easy Cut Adhesive Sheets, remove top liner and apply iCraft ®Deco Foil™ Craft Transfer Sheet in Gold. Adhere several die cuts with Therm O Web Sticky Dot Mini Runner and flowers with Therm O Web Zots™ Medium. Adhere butterflies with Therm O Web Zots™ Small. Adhere everything to the card base.
March kicks off National Craft Month and that means chances for you to save and win!
And that’s not all…we’re giving away goodies each week and to kick off this week..it’s a giveaway for a Shannon Fabrics Ella Quilt Kit!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Just follow the easy to use Rafflecopter entry form and check back weekly for new prizes!a Rafflecopter giveaway
And don’t forget to visit our friends at Sizzix too!