Hello and welcome!
It’s Julia from Inflorescence Designs! I’m so joyful you are visiting today. I am so excited to be sharing with you the project I will be creating for my next Facebook Live in the Therm O Web Craft Room Facebook Group! Join me tonight at 7 PM CST as I re-create this fabulous appliqued hooded towel!
Don’t forget to join the Therm O Web Facebook Group prior to our live by clicking here and answering the questions to join!
Join in LIVE and you will be entered to win a $25 Thermoweb web gift certificate! Must be present to win! Hope to see you there!
Below is a list of products we will be using during tonight’s live!
Therm O Web Products Used:
- HeatnBond Soft Stretch Lite Iron on Adhesive
- StitchnSew Wash Away Water Soluble Non-Woven Sew In Topping
- SpraynBond Pattern and Stencil Spray
Other Key Products Used:
- 1 Bath Towel
- 1 Hand Towel
- Cotton Fabric for applique
- Coordinating Thread
- Upholstery Thread
Key Tools Used:
- Oliso Iron
- Janome 8200 Memory Craft Sewing Machine
- Crafter’s Edge Crossover II Die Cutter Machine Bundle
- Crafter’s Edge Letter Dies
- Binding Clips
- Needle for hand stitching
I can’t wait to see you tonight at 7 PM CST in the Therm O Web Craft Room Group on Facebook!
Starting to bloom by choosing JOY~ Julia