How to Make Your Own Speciality Fabric Paper
Specialty papers are expensive! Especially fabric designed and stitched specialty papers! But, what if I told you that it was easy to make your own!
See how to make your own specialty fabric paper with designs and stitching using Therm O Web’s Mixed Media Sheets.
——— S U P P L I E S ———
• iCraft Mixed Media Sheets • Heavy Weight
• iCraft Mixed Media Sheets • Light Weight
• Therm O Web MIXED MEDIA Multi-Purpose Adhesive iCraft
• Gina K Designs ISLAND DREAM Ink Cube Set
• Gina K. Designs PRIME TIME Ink Cube Set
• Therm O Web Gina K Designs WILD DANDELION Premium 100 LB Cardstock
• Therm O Web Gina K Designs SWEET MANGO Premium 100 LB Cardstock
• Therm O Web Gina K Designs BUBBLEGUM Premium 100 LB Cardstock
• Therm O Web Gina K Designs TURQUOISE SEA Premium 100 LB Cardstock
• Therm O Web Gina K Designs BLACK AND WHITE GINGHAM Fancy Ribbon
• Gina K. Designs StampnFoil™ Stamp Set • Where Flowers Bloom | Therm O Web
• Therm O Web Gina K Designs DOUBLE STITCH RECTANGLE SMALL Set Nested Dies
• Therm O Web Gina K Designs PRIME TIME Premium 100 LB Cardstock
• Therm O Web Gina K Designs DOUBLE STITCH OVAL SMALL Set Nested Dies
• Memory Tape Runner XL™
• herm O Web 5/16-Inch-by-600-Inch Memory Tape Runner XL Refill
• Sizzix BIG SHOT MACHINE Gray And White
• MISTI Laser Etched Stamp – Original Grid Paper Pad
• NEODYMIUM BLOCK MAGNET Rectangle NBM
• Misti Stamp Tool Original Size Misti Most Incredible Stamp Tool Invented
• Fiskars SPRING-ASSIST SCISSORS Micro-tip
• Fiskars 8 Inch Non-stick Scissors
• Singer Esteem 1732 35 Stitch Sewing Machine
• Marvy Uchida JEWEL PICKER Tool
Just grab some iCraft Mixed Media Sheets. (The heavyweight works great for these technques). Die cut into card background shapes like large rectangles or ovals.
Add patterned stamping. Gina K. Designs for Therm O Web Premium Dye inks work great and then coordinate perfectly with the matching cardstocks.
Add machine or hand stitching and then incorporate into your card designs or other paper crafts. Check out this video to see how easy it is to create your own specialty fabric papers!
Thanks for stopping by!