Hello and welcome!
It’s Julia from Inflorescence Designs! I’m so joyful you are visiting today. I am so excited to be sharing with you the project I will be creating for my next Facebook Live in the Therm O Web Craft Room Facebook Group! Join me tonight at 7:30 PM CDT as I create several beautiful fabric postcards!
Don’t forget to join the Therm O Web Facebook Group prior to our live by clicking here and answering the questions to join!
Below is a list of products we will be using during tonight’s live!
Therm O Web Products Used:
- SpraynBond Basting Spray
- HeatnBond Craft Extra Firm Fusible Interfacing: 4″ x 6″ for each card
- Deco Foil
- Deco Foil Hot Melt Adhesive
- Gina K. Designs Glitz Glitter Gel
- Rina K Designs StampnStencil Detail Stencil Sweet Stuff
- HeatnBond Fabric Fuse Liquid Adhesive
- HeatnBond Lite Fusible Adhesive
Other Key Products Used:
- Post Card Paper Template
- Card Stock Paper
- Fabric: 4″ x 6″ for each card
- Variety of Ribbons and other decorative notions
- Scrap Fussy Cut Fabrics
Key Tools Used:
- Janome 8200 Memory Craft Sewing Machine
- Basic Sewing Notions
I can’t wait to see you tonight at 7:30 PM CST in the Therm O Web Craft Room Group on Facebook!
Starting to bloom by choosing JOY~ Julia