Hello! Therm-O-Web crafty friends! This is Heather T., and I am so thrilled to be joining the Design Team! I am so lucky, for my first three cards, that I get to work with these BEAUTIFUL New Toner Card Front Designs!
For my first card, I wanted to make a shaker that look like the Sweethearts Candy! So, my first step was to foil the new card front with Twinkling Pink!
I wanted this card front to be on the top of the sweetheart box, so I ran it through the die cut machine. I then used the GORGEOUS Ocean Hearts and Teal Deco Foil and Gina K’s Twinkling Pink Fancy foil on black toner card fronts and ran the rest of the dies through the die cutting machine. Lastly, I used the Gina K Shaker Strips to assemble the shaker box!
My shaker was complete, but I decided to add some lighter paper and mount it to a card base!
For my second card, I had the idea that I wanted to make a card that looked like it had heart lights on it with a sentiment! For my base I wanted to use the new bold love card front with the Aqua Deco foil. Remember you can use your negative foil with a black Toner Card Front and have another background!
I used the same colors as the card before, Teal and Ocean Hearts Deco foil, along with Gina K’s Twinkling Pink Fancy Foil. I die cut all my pieces and decided on using yellow glitter paper for the light component.
For the “light string” I wanted some textured, so I die cut it twice with the black Plush Transfer Sheets!
I had a lot of fun making this card! it probably should have been on a bigger card with one more heart light, but I love the sparkle it gives!
For my final card I wanted to use the romantic love card front! It made me think of a post card! So, I used Red Deco foil with the card front. Then I wanted to splatter the base with Lumberjack Plaid and Kitsch Flamingo Distress Oxide for interest.
Then I really wanted my sentiment to stand out! I die cut the sentiment with Pink Carnation Flock Transfer sheets twice. I kept one pink and use Lumberjack Plaid Distress Oxide to make the other one red. When I put them together, I offset them just a little for interest! I also cut out hearts from the white and Pink Carnation Flock Transfer Sheets! I added a few gems and topped it off with iridescent Glitter Dust!
I had so much fun working with the NEW Card Fronts! I think they would be great to have in your stash! They can be used for any occasion too! Thank you so much for joining me for my first blog with Therm-O-Web and I hope I inspired you to add some sparkle in your creations!
- Deco Foil Toner Card Fronts – Smitten
- Deco Foil Toner Card Fronts – Endless Love
- Deco Foil Plush Paper, Pink Carnation
- Deco Foil Plush Paper, White Latte
- Deco Foil Plush Paper, Black Velvet
- Deco Foil Toner Card Fronts – Solid Black
- Gina K. Designs Double-sided Adhesive Foam Shaker Strips, White
- Gina K. Designs Double-sided Adhesive Foam Squares 1/2 in, White
- Maker Forte Foil Transfer Sheets, Heart of the Ocean
- iCraft Removable Pixie Tape Roll, 1 in x 20 yds
- iCraft UltraBond Permanent Dries Clear Adhesive Pen, 1 fl oz
- Deco Foil Transfer Sheets, Aqua
- Deco Foil Transfer Sheets, Teal
- Deco Foil Transfer Sheets, Red
- Gina K. Designs Fancy Transfer Foil, Radiant Red
- Gina K. Designs Fancy Transfer Foil, Twinkling Pink
- Glitter Dust Spray Iridescent