Therm O Web has several beautiful blue foil colors and if you use them together with the Deco Foil Clear Designer Toner Sheets, you can create amazing ombre designs!
Ombre Deco Foil Get Well Card
This is super simple to do too. Just cut rectangles of the Chic Chevron Clear Toner Sheet and use a laminator to adhere 4 different colors of Deco Foil Transfer Sheets to each rectangle and pop them up on some Gina K Designs for Therm O Web Foam Squares.
To see how easy this card is to create, check out the video here!
Ombre Get Well Card Video Tutorial
Thanks for stopping by!
——— S U P P L I E S ———
• Deco Foil Clear Designer Toner Sheets – Chic Chevron – Therm O Web, Inc.
• Deco Foil Transfer Sheets – Glass Slipper – Therm O Web, Inc.
• Deco Foil Transfer Sheets, Teal – Therm O Web, Inc.
• Deco Foil Transfer Sheets, Denim – Therm O Web, Inc.
• Deco Foil Transfer Sheets, Deep Blue – Therm O Web, Inc.
• Gina K. Designs Double-sided Adhesive Foam Squares, White – Therm O Web
• iCraft Memory Tape Runner XL (50ft) – Therm O Web, Inc.
• Royal Sovereign 12″ Desktop Laminating Machine
• Trinity Stamps SLIMLINE STAGGERED RECTANGLES Die Set
• Tender Thoughts Stamp Set – WaffleFlower.com
• Premium dye ink cube pack : Morning sky – Pinkfresh Studio
• PS316 Hero Hues Premium Cardstock Nautical – Hero Arts
• Neenah Paper 4456 Neenah 110lb Classic Crest Cardstock 8.5″X11″…
• Scor-Pal Eights Measuring & Scoring Board 12″X12″
Product list made with LinkDeli – https://linkdeli.com/e/m9ey7d
2 Comments on Ombre Deco Foil Get Well Card
1Pingbacks & Trackbacks on Ombre Deco Foil Get Well Card
[…] a couple of Rebecca Keppel’s fun cards and turned both of them into one layout. Can you say ombre and […]
Patricia WilsonFebruary 27, 2021 at 11:29 am (2 years ago)
Pretty card and loved your techniques! Good masculine card…..