Key Cover and Fob
Hello and welcome!
It’s Julia from Inflorescence Designs! I’m so joyful you are visiting today. I am so excited to be sharing with you the project I will be creating for my next Facebook Live in the Therm O Web Craft Room Facebook Group! Join me tomorrow night at 7 PM CST as I re-create this fun Strawberry Key Cover and Key Fob.
Don’t forget to join the Therm O Web Facebook Group prior to our live by clicking here and answering the questions to join!
Below is a list of products we will be using during tonight’s live!
Therm O Web Products Used:
- HeatbBond Medium Weight Interfacing
- HeatnBond Fusible Fleece: 1″ x 11″
- HeatnBond Lite
Other Key Products Used:
- (1) 1″ Key Fob Hardware and Glass Running Pliers
- (1) 1 1/2″ split key ring
- (1) 1″ D- Ring and Claw Clasp
- Cotton Cording 3/16″ 14 inches
- Basic sewing notions: pins, sewing machine needle, thread
- Wool pressing mat
- Coordinating fabric for strawberry PLUS
- Key Fob: 4″ x 11 1/2″
- Tab: 4 1/2″ x 4″
Key Tools Used:
- Key Cover Pattern
- Oliso Iron
- Janome 8200 Memory Craft Sewing Machine
I can’t wait to see you tomorrow night for some tasty fun at 7 PM CST in the Therm O Web Craft Room Group on Facebook!
Starting to bloom by choosing JOY~ Julia