Hello everyone, It’s Mona here and today I am going to show you how fun is mixing and matching with iCraft Deco foil Transfer Sheets in various colors.
Deco Foil Cards
This week we teamed up with Heffy Doodle, so for creating the background, I used the iCraft Deco Foil Transfer Gel with the Candy Store Stencil by Heffy Doodle.
The iCraft Deco Foil Transfer Gel is perfect to create nice hot foiled backgrounds, so I decided to make two backgrounds.
For the tone on tone look, I picked the Spring Green Deco Foil Transfer Sheets and it looks perfect on the Gina K designs Grass Green Cardstock.
For the second card, I picked different shades of blue and green iCraft Deco foil Transfer Sheets (by name: Deep Blue, Spring Green, Ocean Blue, Aqua, Jade, and I also used Jelly Bean Green Fancy Foil from Gina K designs.)
I also used the same foil colors to create sentiments with the iCraft Deco Foil Foam Adhesives.
Deco Foil Cards Video Tutorial
Feel free to check the video tutorial on how I created this card. I hope you will enjoy it.
Thank you for stopping by! Mona 🙂
——— S U P P L I E S ———
- Deco Foil™ Transfer Gel
- Deco Foil Stencil Pal
- Deco Foil Transfer Sheets – Aqua
- Deco Foil Transfer Sheets – Jade
- Deco Foil Transfer Sheets – Deep Blue
- Deco Foil Transfer Sheets – Ocean Blue
- Deco Foil Transfer Sheets – Spring Green
- Gina K. Designs Fancy Foils™ 6″ x 8″ – Jelly Bean Green
- Deco Foil™ White Foam Adhesive
- Gina K. Designs Premium Cardstock • Grass Green
- Deco Foil™ Parchment Paper
- Gina K. Designs Permanent Adhesive Dot Runner
- Gina K. Designs Permanent Adhesive Dot Runner Refills, 2 pack
- Gina K. Designs Foam Squares Black (320 squares)
- iCraft Ultra Bond Adhesive 2 fl oz
- Purple Tape – 1/2″
- Heffy Doodle – Stencil – Candy Store
- Heffy Doodle – Cutting Dies – Stitched Alphabetters
- Heffy Doodle – Heffy Cuts – Hugs
- Heffy Doodle – Clear Acrylic Stamps – Oceans of Love
- Heffy Doodle – Clear Acrylic Stamps – Dinky Dinos
- Heffy Doodle – Clear Acrylic Stamps – Shellabrate Exclusive
- Ranger Ink Tim Holtz Peacock Feathers Distress Oxides Ink Pads
- Tool N One
- Ranger Ink – Tim Holtz – Mini Ink Blending Tool
If you create something we hope you’ll share with us on Social Media using the #Hashtag #decofoil, #thermoweb as we LOVE to see what you create!! Be sure to stop by the Heffy Doodle Blog as well as their social media during this week for more chances to win!
Speaking of chances to win…we have one right here for you to enter. The more steps you do…the more chances for you to win with us! You can pick your own prize too…so select from our Deco Foil products, Gina K. Designs and so much more!
a Rafflecopter giveaway