Hey there Thermoweb fans!
Nicole here today to share a fun scrapbook page project for our Inspiration Week team-up with our friends from Lawn Fawn. For today’s scrapbook page project I am using some Deco foil transfer sheets to add the perfect pop of shine to a sweet puppy page.
Fun with Foil + Lawn Fawn = Puppy Love
Deco Foil™ Transfer Sheets • Rose Gold
Memory Tape Runner XL™
3D White Foam Squares • Combo Pack
iCraft Mixed Media Adhesive 2.1 fl oz
Deco Foil™ Hot Melt Adhesive
Deco Foil™ Adhesive Pen .34floz
Lawn Fawn Stitched Heart & Love Dies & Knit Picky Print Paper
It is easy to combine the pretty and fun look of Lawn Fawn with a splash of Deco Foil Transfer sheets!
Fun with Foil + Lawn Fawn = Puppy Love Instructions:
To create this project:
- Diecut several stitched hearts using a Lawn Fawn Stitched Heart die.
- Run a piece of Deco Foil Hot Melt Adhesive through your heated laminator with your favorite Deco Foil Transfer sheet on top, foil side UP.
- Once cooled, run the Hot Melt adhesive through your manual die cutting machine and the Lawn Fawn Stitched Heart die
- Layer small and large hearts together, mixing foil with regular patterned paper and stitch in place.
- Add a few dots to your project using your Deco Foil Adhesive Pen and leftover foil pieces to make faux enamel dots on your project.
Use any leftover die-cut hearts to create a fun and colorful card for a friend
Sit back and see how easily this project came together!
Thank you for stopping by today for our team up with Lawn Fawn! I hope you are inspired to give this a try.
How cute were those projects from Nicole?!
If you’re anxious to get making some for yourself then you don’t want to miss this!
Our Sweet Friends at Lawn Fawn are offering up a $30 Gift Certificate for one lucky winner to shop in their store! Use the Rafflecopter entry below to get yourself entered to win! Then head on over to the Lawn Fawn blog for more chances to win and of course more ideas and projects!
Here’s one of the projects they shared this week on their blog that caught our eye! I mean how fun is this?! Click the image to head to their blog for all the details on this cutie. But before you go…be sure to get yourself entered to win!
a Rafflecopter giveaway