Create Dino-Mite Christmas Cards with Deco Foil
Hello! I’m so excited that we’re collaborating with the folks at Avery Elle this week! I love the stamps and dies available over there and I’ve used three different sets for today! I fell in love with this Christmas dino set as soon as I saw it!
I stamped, die cut and colored the images from Dino-mite Christmas. I decided to use traditional red and green for this one.
I foiled a toner card front and fussy cut the trees. I saved the top half of the sheet as well to use for the background of my card.
I also foiled a sheet of toner paper in the same green and die cut the Pierced Birthday Frame from it. I layered some white glitter paper landscape cuts over the previously foiled piece of the tree background. Added the frame and using varying thicknesses of foam tape, added all of my pieces, including the trees I had previously fussy cut.
So cute, right?? And that sentiment!
Next I used the super cute So Fetching stamp and dies! I mean… if there’s a pup on it… I want it. And I love these cutie pie bulldogs on this one!
I started by using a leftover sheet of deco foil and two previously created gel prints. I discovered accidentally that the foil will adhere to a fairly new gel print. It’s not reliable and you never know what you’re gonna get… but I think that’s why I love it! This one added just a touch of sparkle to the background.
One panel was cut with a rectangle die and I decided to use a heart stencil by Echo Park to add some red Glitz Glitter Gel to the background. For the second print I die cut the pierced frame.
I foiled another sheet of toner paper with some sparkly red and die cut a couple hearts that were perfect for this background because they had a similar shape.
I die cut the hearts a few times from cardstock as well and layered them together to give the hearts a little more depth.
I used foam tape to attach all of my pieces and added a couple of the sentiments from the set. This will make the “pawfect” Valentine for my husband!
Finally, a birthday card using the Birthday Paw-ty stamps and dies! I started with a toner card front with presents on it that I used last time on a Christmas card… but these gifts can be for any occasion and they were perfect for this birthday card!
I foiled the Happy Everything toner card front in that Lily Pad foil I love so much and then die cut the largest Happy using the coordinating dies.
Then the Birthday sentiment using the Happy Everything Adhesive Transfers, applying the foil with pressure from my die-cutting machine.
Finally, I added all of my images and sentiments with foam tape.
That’s me for today! I hope you enjoyed it! Come again soon for more Therm O Web/Avery Elle inspiration!
Thermoweb Products I Used Today:
- Deco Foil Toner Card Fronts by Unity – Flurry Forest
- Deco Foil Transfer Sheets, Lily Pad
- Deco Foil Toner Sheets
- Gina K Designs Fancy Foils, Radiant Red
- Deco Foil Transfer Gel DUO
- Gina K Designs Glitz Glitter Gel, Red Velvet
- Deco Foil Toner Card Fronts by Unity – Gifts A Plenty
- Deco Foil Transfer Sheets, Aqua
- Happy Everything Adhesive Transfers, Toner Card Fronts, and Stamps and Dies
- iCraft Foam Adhesive
- iCraft UltraBond Dries Clear Adhesive
- iCraft Removable Purple Tape Roll
- iCraft Removable Pixie Spray
Additional Products I Used:
- Avery Elle Dino-Mite Christmas Stamps and Dies
- Avery Elle So Fetching Stamps and Dies
- Avery Elle Birthday Paw-Ty Stamps
- Avery Elle Birthday Paw-Ty Dies
- Avery Elle Pierced Birthday Frame
- Rubbernecker Stamps Slimline Cloud Die
- Rubbernecker Stamps Slimline Hills Die
- Erin Lee Creative Nesting Heart Dies
- Echo Park Heart Stencil (From My Stash-Was a Gift)
- Trinity Stamps Soapy Bubbles Sequins
Be sure to join us all this week here on the Therm O Web Blog AND on the Avery Elle blog for more ideas and inspiration using our two brands’ products! And that’s not all…this week Justin Adkins will be LIVE in our Facebook Group on Wednesday evening at 7pm Central Time. PLUS we couldn’t have a collaborated with our friends and not offer a giveaway! Follow the giveaway software to get entered to win a $30 Gift Card to shop with either Therm O Web or Avery Elle! Two winners will be chosen! It might be YOU!