it is so easy to create fun foiled embellishments and backgrounds with the Therm O Web Brutus Monroe Designer Toner Sheets and Foil Transfer Sheets. Combine them with Newton’s Nook stamps and dies for a fun Halloween card!
Trick or Treat Halloween Card Foiled Embellishments
Foil the cardstock Designer Toner Sheets and fussy cut out the design for a fun embellishment. Layer the acetate Designer Toner Sheet over cardstock for a fun background.
See how easy it is too pull together a cute card using both of these ideas with the Newton’s Nook Howl-Oween Stamp and die set:
Thanks for stopping by!
——— S U P P L I E S ———
• Brutus Monroe Designer Toner Sheets – Carved
• Brutus Monroe Designer Toner Sheets – Haunted
• Brutus Monroe Foil Transfer Sheets – Orange Sketch
• Brutus Monroe Foil Transfer Sheets – Green Sketch |
• Newton’s Nook Designs HAPPY HOWL-OWEEN Clear Stamps
• Newton’s Nook Designs HAPPY HOWL-OWEEN
• Gina K. Designs Premium Cardstock • Luxury White
• Gina K. Designs Premium Cardstock 8.5″ x 11″• Black Onyx
• Heavy Base Weight Card Stock- Tangerine Twist- 10 pack – Gina K Designs
• Metallic Silver Card Stock – Gina K Designs
• Gina K. Designs Foam Squares White (320 squares) | Therm O Web Online
• Foil Laminator • 12 inch | Therm O Web Online
• Gina K. Designs Permanent Adhesive Dot Runner | Therm O Web Online
• Gina K. Designs (3) Nested Circle Dies • Single Stitch Design • Large Set
• Purple Tape
• MINI MISTI PRECISION STAMPER Stamping Tool Kit
• Gina K Designs JET BLACK AMALGAM Ink Pad
• MISTI MINI MOUSE PAD INSERT
• Crafter’s Companion GEMINI JUNIOR Die-Cutting & Embossing Machine
• Copic markers Classic.72 color set
• Simon Says Stamp 2.5 Inch ACRYLIC BLOCK
We hope you’ve enjoyed this week as much as we have! And we hope you’ve taken time to visit our friends at Newton’s Nook to see more amazing projects and for a chance to win a $25 Gift Card to shop with us!!
You’ll be able to select from our Deco Foil, Brutus Monroe, Gina K. Designs and much more!
Once you’ve gotten yourself entered here…head over to the Newton’s Nook website AND blog to see their adorable projects and for another chance to win!
a Rafflecopter giveaway