Hiya ThermOWeb fans, Suzanna here today! Were you able to work on any Christmas in July projects this month? I got a few in, not as many as I had hoped but enough to get in the festive spirit. This layout that I’m sharing with you today has got to be one of my all-time favorites! A month or so ago I shared with you my 4th of July Laura Kelly peep family and today I’m sharing with you my Laura Kelly Holiday PJ family! And cats.
Home Sweet Home for Christmas Scrapbook Page with Laura Kelly Stamps
ThermOWeb supplies used;
- Deco Foil Transfer Sheets – Red Wagon, Denim Blue Jeans
- Deco Foil Flock – White
- Gina K. Designs Permanent Adhesive Dot Runner, 30 ft., Clear
- Gina K. Designs Terrific Tape, 1/2″ and 1/4″
- iCraft Ultra Bond Permanent Dries Clear Adhesive, 2 fl oz
- iCraft Metal Tips for iCraft Adhesive bottles (2pk)
- iCraft 3D Foam Tape Jumbo Roll (White) 1/16 Thick x 108 ft
- Laura Kelly Stamps – Me & My Peeps
- Laura Kelly for ThermOWeb Toner Sheets – Baby Swiss Dots, Sprinkled Stripes
Other supplies used;
- Oh What Fun collection by PinkFresh Studio
- Dear Lizzy specialty Foiled patterned paper
The background of the layout was created using strips of patterned paper and two of Laura Kelly for ThermOWeb’s Toner Sheets; Baby Swiss Dots (with Red Wagon foil transfer sheet) and Sprinkled Stripes (with Denim Blue Jeans foil transfer sheet). It’s a rather basic background for a layout but incorporating the foil kicks it up a notch. The Baby Swiss Dot creates a snow falling effect, especially with the ink blending around the edges, wouldn’t you agree?
The great thing about the Laura Kelly stamps is that they are customizable! I added foil to “You and me” using a DecoFoil Adhesive Pen. It was a great way to turn those dots into holly berries and then hand draw in my holly.
My family and their Holiday PJ’s! So cute, don’t you think? My mini Nikolas and Mia are wearing Santa hats created from the white flock and a Recollections stamp floating around in my collection but you could also hand draw that. Did you see the plaid PJ bottoms that Nikolas is wearing?! So many fun ways you can customize the clothing for these peeps!
Be sure to click on the video below to see how I blended the toner sheet, created my PJ clad family, and customized the phrases from the stamp set!
Christmas Holiday Scrapbook Page Video Tutorial
Thanks for stopping in today! Come back again soon!