It’s getting time! Time to talk about Halloween! For many of us it’s a fun time of the year..no pressure or stress! How could there be when it’s about costumes and candy!HA Here’s a way to use our Deco Foil™ to add some shine to your treat bags!
Halloween Party Ideas Featuring Deco Foil
Tricks and Treats DIY treat bags by Daniela Dobson
Therm O Web supplies:
Therm O Web Zots™ Bling
New Deco Foil™ Transfer Sheets – Copper
New Deco Foil™ Transfer Sheets – Pewter
Therm O Web 3D White Foam Squares Combo Pack
Deco Foil™ PeelnStick Toner Sheets
iCraft Mixed Media Adhesive 2.1 fl oz
12″ Foil Laminator
Parchment paper, sewing machine, Impression Obsession stamps and dies, twine, candy.
Halloween Party Bag Instructions:
1. Cut parchment paper to create two treat bags. Mine are 3.5″ wide and about 4.25 inches tall. Trim top with decorative scissors. Sew up the sides with a sewing machine.
2. Die cut spider web and a spider from Deco Foil™ PeelnStick Toner Sheets and run them through a laminator with Deco Foil.
3. Stamp “Tricks & Treats” with black ink on white cardstock and adhere it to the bag using Therm O Web 3D White Foam Squares Combo Pack.
4. Tie twine into a bow and tuck it under the stamped banner using Therm O Web Zots™ Bling.
5. Adhere the web and add a spider with Therm O Web 3D White Foam Squares Combo Pack. Note: I added just a tiny drop of iCraft Mixed Media Adhesive 2.1 fl oz to the web center for extra support.