Hello and welcome!
It’s Julia from Inflorescence Designs! I’m so joyful you are visiting today. I am so excited to be sharing with you the project I will be creating for my next Facebook Live in the Therm O Web Craft Room Facebook Group! Join me tonight at 7:30 PM CDT as I re-create this beautiful fabric ornament.
Don’t forget to join the Therm O Web Facebook Group prior to our live by clicking here and answering the questions to join!
Below is a list of products we will be using during tonight’s live!
Therm O Web Products Used:
- StitchnSew Fleece OR
- HeatnBond Fusible Fleece
- SpraynBond Basting Spray
- HeatnBond Lite
- Glitter Dust Spray in Gold
Other Key Products Used:
- Ornament Template (or circle die cutter sizes: 4.5″, 4″ and 3″.)
- Upholstery Thread and needle
- Assortment of Beads
- 15″ Grosgrain Ribbon
- Fabric Assortment:
- Fabric in photo is Riley Blake Designs “Silent Night” fabric line designed by Jennifer Long
Key Tools Used:
- Janome 8200 Memory Craft Sewing Machine
- Basic Sewing Notions
I can’t wait to see you tonight at 7:30 PM CST in the Therm O Web Craft Room Group on Facebook!
Starting to bloom by choosing JOY~ Julia