Fabric Handmade Book Covers with HeatnBond
Hello and welcome!
It’s Julia from Inflorescence Designs! I’m so joyful you are visiting today. I am so excited to be sharing with you the project I will be creating for my next Facebook Live in the Therm O Web Craft Room Facebook Group! Join me later tonight at 7 PM CST as I re-create this water and stain-resistant book cover. Some works of art will also have been created by my two lovely daughters!
Don’t forget to join the Therm O Web Facebook Group prior to our live by clicking here and answering the questions to join!
Below is a list of products we will be using during tonight’s live!
Therm O Web Products Used:
- HeatnBond Liquid Vinyl
- Pressing Paper
- HeatnBond Ultrahold Fusible Adhesive
- StitchnSew Wash Away Water-Soluble Stabilizer (optional)
Other Key Products Used:
- Basic sewing notions: pins, sewing machine needle 16/100, cotton thread
- 2″ soft bristle paint brush
- Wool pressing mat
- File folders
Key Tools Used:
- Oliso Iron
- Janome 8200 Memory Craft Sewing Machine
- If not using the wash-away stabilizer, you will need a non-stick presser foot for your sewing machine.
I can’t wait to see you later tonight for some Liquid Vinyl fun at 7 PM CST in the Therm O Web Craft Room Group on Facebook!
Starting to bloom by choosing JOY~ Julia