Ho Ho Ho!
We’re full of cheer today!
Designer Rebecca Keppel and Patti Milazzo have two of the cutest holiday ornaments this side of the North Pole!
Have you used the Therm O Web SuperStik lately?
With all the fancy adhesives we offer it is easy to forget about glue sticks, but the Therm O Web SuperStik rocks!
It is especially great for covering chipboard ornaments.
All you need to make them are plain ornaments, Therm O Web SuperStik and patterned paper.
Once you trim the paper to fit the ornament, it is best to coat the paper and the ornament with the SuperStik for strong sticking power.
Use Sticky Lines along the edge to easily adhere trim.
Add buttons or twine using Zots.
And there you have quick and easy homemade ornaments!
Therm O Web Supplies:
Therm O Web SuperStik
Therm O Web Sticky Lines
Therm O Web Zots
Santa Paper Gift Box Ornament by Patti Milazzo
Therm O Web Supplies:
Therm O Web Zots – Small
Therm O Web Mini Runner – Sticky Dot
Triangle box template/idea found on-line; cardstock (red, white, black, pink); coordinating pattern paper in red; ribbon; black and white acrylic paint
- Cut cardstock to create box – 5” x 12” or sized as needed. Score across center at 6” mark. Score diagonal lines from each end of the center line to the middle of each end to create the triangle shape on both sides of the center line.
- Cut triangle from pattern paper to fit front of box. Punch/cut various shapes to paper piece Santa’s face/head/body: ½ of a circle, scalloped edge strip, circles for nose and pompom, stocking punch or other shape like the swirl used to imitate Santa’s boots. Use Therm O Web Mini Runner and Small Zots to adhere pieces to the patterned paper triangle.
- Fold at scored lines and fold the triangle box closed. Then punch holes at top on both sides to insert ribbon.
- Apply Mini Runner adhesive to back of paper pieced Santa and adhere to box triangle.
- Enclose gift card or other small wrapped treats/gifts inside and tie ribbon to secure. It’s ready to hang on the tree & enjoy!
Be sure to visit our friends at Fave Crafts!
They’re having some fun with a 12 Days of Christmas giveaway each day and today’s giveaway is for Therm O Web products!
Click here to visit their blog and post a comment on their blog to enter to win a prize pack of our HeatnBond!