Hello friends, this is Jennifer Long from, Bee Sew Inspired, fabric designer with Riley Blake Designs and doll and quilt pattern designer.
Sweater Season Quilt Pattern Tutorial
Join the Sweater Season Quilt-Along
Starting January 18th, 2023 – March 8th, 2023
The Sweater Season boxed kit makes for a perfect holiday gift!!!
Grab one for yourself and one for a friend!
This is a wonderful pattern to showcase your favorite prints in the hat, scarf, sweater and mitten blocks!
Shown here featuring the Argyle and Knitted prints from the Forest Friends – Back Country Adventure fabric by Jennifer Long for Riley Blake Designs. Come wrap up in the knitted vibe in this quilt pattern.
This QAL is fully supported, with tips and tricks and all the organization you will need, to just relax and enjoy all the cozy sewing. The Sweater Season QAL kicks off on January 18, 2023!
What You Need:
Sweater Season Quilt Instructions:
1. Grab the Sweater Season Quilt Pattern
2. Sign up for the FREE video Quilt-Along HERE.
5. Cut out all your fabrics using your rotary cutter and following the cutting directions in the pattern. You can use the FREE Letter Labels to label all your pieces. The Download code for these Letter Labels is on page 1 of the booklet. You can enter the code HERE.
6. Piece together the Quilt top, following the pattern directions (or join the Quilt-Along with me in January!
7. Layer the Sweater Season quilt top, Stitch n Sew – Sew in Fleece and prepared backing. Quilt as desired. Trim off any excess of Stitch n Sew – Sew in Fleece and bind your quilt with your favorite binding method.
Your Sweater Season Quilt is complete!
I can not wait to see your finished Sweater Season Quilt. Please share using the hashtag #sweaterseasonQAL and tag both myself @beesewinspired so we can cheer you on!
More about the Fabric:
This fun and whimsical fabric line is called Forest Friends – Back Country Adventure (designed by me for Riley Blake Designs) Find the fabric HERE.
Here is the link to purchase the PDF pattern, or you can ask your LQS to carry the paper pattern from their favorite distributor!