*Enter to win at the end of today’s project*
Snow Girl Layout Designed by Julia Sandvoss
Sticky Dot Tape Runner
Glitter Dust™ Iridescent Glitter Spray
Zots™ Craft Adhesive Dots
Zots™ 3D Adhesive Dots
Glitter Dust™ Black Nickel Photo Corners
Studio Calico Papers & Kit
American Crafts Alphabet Stickers
Basic Grey Chipboard
1. Gather your supplies. Start by looking at the photos and colors then look to those color in your papers and embellishments.
2. Choose a variety of print papers..don’t be shy to mix and match patterns, dots, solids and more..
3. In a well-ventilated area or a spray box, lightly spray the background white cardstock with Glitter Dust™ Spray in Iridescent. This will help soften the paper and give it a bit of sparkle!
4. After you’ve laid out the design…use the Glitter Dust™ Spray in Iridescent to give some added sparkle and shine to a paper or two. Then add your alphabet stickers for your title.
5. Finish by using the Dot Runner to adhere papers together and the Zots™ to afix the embellishments.
Have you heard about our 12 Days of Holiday Giveaway?
Each day December 2nd through the 14th we’re giving away goodies…things we know you’ll LOVE!
Today’s giveaway is one you’ll definitely NOT want to miss! It’s our Paper Crafts Dream Prize! Filled with Glitter Dust™ Spray, Zots™, SuperTape™ and more!
That’s right! Enter today for a chance to win amazing prize package perfect for paper crafts and more!!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Be sure to visit our blog every day today through December 14th to enter to win daily prizes and more!