I don’t know about you, but I love adding a bit of DecoFoil shine to my holiday projects. Jen Schow here to show you how I made a scrapbook layout about me and my husband’s first Christmas holiday memories as a married couple.
Create Holiday Memories with Deco Foil
- Therm O Web iCraft® Deco Foil™ Transfer Sheet- Emerald Watercolor
- Therm O Web iCraft® Deco Foil™ Transfer Sheet- Champagne
- Deco Foil™ Adhesive Pen
- Deco Foil™ PeelnStick Toner Sheets
- Decorative Photo Corners – Gold
- iCraft® Mixed Media Adhesive
- 3D White Foam Squares – Combo Pack
- Therm O Web XL Memory Tape Runner
- 12″ Foil Laminator
- *Free* Deck the Halls Cut File
- Electronic Die Cutting Machine (I used a Silhouette Cameo)
- Echo Park I Love Christmas Collection
- Wood Veneer by Elle’s Studio
I created a free cut file that says “Deck the Halls” to use for my title. I cut it out of a DecoFoil™ PeelnStick Toner sheet on my Silhouette and foiled it with the gorgeous Emerald Watercolor DecoFoil™.
I’ve used the DecoFoil™ Adhesive Pen over and over to add fun details to papers and embellishments and love the pop of gold the Champagne DecoFoil™ brings to these paper ornaments.
Here’s another look at the final layout. If you want to see how it all came together, watch the video below!
Watch the video here!
; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//woobox.com/js/plugins/woo.js"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, 'script', 'woobox-sdk'));
Pick up the Deco foil that Jen used in her project at a special price! We’re offering our Red, Green, Gold, Iridescent and Deep Blue at an amazing price! $19.99 for all 5 tubes with 5 sheets each..that’s 25 sheets! Hurry over to our website to grab this deal for all your holiday craft and gift projects!