Welcome back! I’ve got some flowers for you today! I used a simple foiled background using a Toner Mixables Sheet from the Really Radiant pack and some fabulous Gold Sequins Fancy Foil.
Happy for You Card with Magical Monarch Stamps
I stamped and die-cut the flowers from the Magical Monarch stamp set. I have a quick video showing you how you can die-cut images using a solid die that you can’t see through to line it up:
I foiled one of the sentiments from Unity Sentiments 1 and fussy cut it out.
Perfect for popping up onto my project!
I die cut a pot for my flowers and blended some ink through a stencil and around the edges of the pot for a little extra.
I colored the flowers with Copic Markers and then put together the card with lots of foam tape!
Don’t you just love that gold sequin foil??
And that’s me for today! Thanks so much for stopping and hope you’ll come again soon!
Therm O Web Products I Used Today:
- Brutus Monroe Toner Sheet Mixables, Really Radiant
- Gina K Designs Fancy Transfer Foil, Gold Sequins
- Brutus Monroe Clear Stamp Set, Magical Monarch
- Brutus Monroe Die Set Magical Monarch
- Deco Foil Adhesive Transfer Designs By Unity – Sentiments 1
- iCraft 3D Foam Tape Jumbo Roll -1/16″
- iCraft 3D Foam Tape Jumbo Roll -1/8″
- iCraft UltraBond Permanent Dries Clear Adhesive Pen