So tell us…are you planning a Halloween party?
How about dropping off some treats for friends and neighbors?
Designer Alice Golden has just the treat to scare up a bit of fun for Halloween!
Halloween Party Favor by Alice Golden
Therm O Web Supplies:
Therm O Web Iridescent Glitter Dust
Therm O Web Sticky Tape Runner
Therm O Web Small Zots Singles
Therm O Web 3D Foam Squares (1/2″)
Diffused Paper – Authentique
Spiced Marmalade and Black Soot Distress Inks – Ranger
Classic Orange Prismatic Cardstock – Bazzill Basics Paper
Halloween Clear Stamps – Pink Paislee
Spooky Sweets II Clear Stamps – Papertrey Ink
1.75″ Limitless Layers Dies – Papertrey Ink
Orange & White Baker’s Twine
Spider Web Cello Bags – ClearBags.com
page from old book
bag of inexpensive plastic spiders
Whip up a batch of tags which would be perfect for class party favors using some favorite Therm O Web adhesives. Work on these in assembly line fashion and they will come together in no time at all.
1. Cut patterned paper for tag to 2 3/8″ x 4″ and distress edges with orange ink. (This size yields 15 tags from one sheet of 12×12 paper). Stamp bottom with Spider Venom.
2. Die cut circle from book page, ink edges with black ink and stamp with spider web in orange.
3. Die cut pinked circle from orange cardstock. Adhere stamped circle to center using Sticky Tape Runner.
4. Adhere element to tag using foam square.
5. Spray spider with Glitter Dust and adhere to tag using Small Zot.
We’re looking to you our fans to help us out with a great cause! We’re working with Operation Write Home to send holiday cards to support our military troops. Unite with us in making a Valentine or Love themed cards now through November 10th. Our friends at Operation Write Home have let us know they could use these types of cards… so let’s join together and make sure they have plenty to provide come Valentine’s Day! (see this blog post for more information)
Here’s How to Enter:
1. Create a Valentine or Love themed card using Therm O Web products. (please note…Operation Write Home cannot accept any cards with glitter). Do be sure to include an envelope with your Valentine’s Day card!
2. Then email us at email@example.com for mailing information. We’ll collect the cards and send those onto Operation Write Home to make their card mailing deadline.
3. We’ll announce our three random Therm O Web winners right here on November 16, 2012.
Please be sure to take a moment to review Operation Write Home’s suggested guidelines for card making to keep your special card out of their “card hospital”.
Thanks for helping Therm O Web support Operation Write Home! Don’t forget..if you need any adhesives for helping make those cards…shop right from the convenience of your home at our Therm O Web online store!