Hello again! It is Sesil here to show you a quick tutorial on how I create a dictionary Carnation.
My favorite Therm O Web Adhesive would have to be hands down the ZOTS! They have the exact amount of grip that I am always looking for in my projects. Today I wanted to share a project featuring JUMBO Zots.
1 – Them O Web Jumbo Zot
2 – sheets of dictionary paper
1 – scrap sheet of cardstock
1 – 2” scallop punch
1 – 1.5” Circle puch
1 – pencil
- Using the 1.5” circle puch, punch out 1 circle using a scrap sheet of cardstock. This will be the base of your flower.
- Add a Jumbo Zot to the center of the 1.5” circle.
- Using the 2” scallop circle punch, punch out 10 scallop circles.
- Using one scallop circle, place the eraser end of the pencil in the middle of the scallop circle and crumple up the circle around the end of the pencil eraser.
- Adhere the scallop to the center of the Jumbo Zot.
- Continue to place the crumpled scalloped circles on the Jumbo Zot until you fill the entire Zot .
- Now you have a completed Dictionary carnation.