Did you know you can create dimensional accents using our Deco Foil and your favorite modeling paste or spackles? Let us show you just show easy it is!
Create Dimensional Accents with Deco Foil
Hello card by Daniela Dobson
Therm O Web supplies:
Therm O Web Sticky Tape Mini Runner™
Therm O Web Zots™ Bling
New Deco Foil™ Transfer Sheets – Summer Rainbow
Therm O Web 3D White Foam Squares Combo Pack
Therm O Web iCraft Easy Cut Adhesive Sheets
Therm O Web Deco Foil Hello Stencil
12″ Foil Laminator
Whipped Spackle, stencil. Fancy Pants patterned paper and embellishments, Technique Tuesday stamp and die, polka dot cut file designed by Daniela Dobson.
Turn on the laminator and let it heat up.
1. Apply Whipped Spackle through a decorative stencil and Therm O Web Deco Foil™ Hello Stencil on white cardstock and let dry.
2. Once the modeling paste is dry run it through a laminator with New Deco Foil™ Transfer Sheets – Summer Rainbow.
3. Cut patterned paper slightly smaller than the card front and adhere to the cardstock using Therm O Web Sticky Tape Mini Runner™. Die cut the foiled cardstock and fussy cut “hello”. Layer all the elements as shown and adhere to using Therm O Web Sticky Tape Mini Runner™.
4. Add the tag using Therm O Web 3D White Foam Squares Combo Pack.
5. Adhere Therm O Web iCraft Easy Cut Adhesive Sheets to a piece of white cardstock. Punch three circles and add New Deco Foil™ Transfer Sheets – Summer Rainbow. Cut the circles in half and adhere them to the card.
6. Adhere sequins using Therm O Web Zots™ Bling.