It’s so easy to dress up this cute muslin bag using paper crafting supplies and Therm O Web adhesives. This would make the perfect wrap for a gift card, seed packets, bulbs, or some other small treasure.
Therm O Web:
1/2″ iCraft tape
iCraft Adhesive sheet
1 1/2″ and 2″ iCraft adhesive dots
Foam Adhesive Squares
Small Zots Singles
Black GlitterDust Photo Corners
Cloth Mailing Bag, ULine
Die-Namics Poppy Builder Die – My Favorite Things
Whip Cream, Black Licorice, Red Hot cardstock – My Favorite Things
Vertical Greetings II clear stamp set – My Favorite Things
Black Extra Fine Glitter – WOW!/American Crafts
Scalloped border punch
Black dye ink
1. The die comes with five sizes of petals. We used the two largest sizes. Start by cutting four of each size from Red Hot cardstock.
2. Add a Small Zot to the bottom of each petal on one side of the slit.
3. Remove the top protective sheet and adhere the other flap of the petal to the Zot.
4. This will give the petal a cupped shape. Repeat with remaining petals.
5. Separate the larger petals from the smaller. The larger will be adhered to a 2″ iCraft circle and the smaller ones to a 1 1/2″ circle.
6. Remove the protective liner from one side of the iCraft adhesive circle and begin placing petals around the edge, as shown.
7. Insert a 3D Zot between the two layers of petals to give added dimension.
8. Place the smaller group of petals on top of the larger bunch so that the petals are staggered. Remove the backing from the iCraft circle to expose the adhesive. (Note that the smaller petals can be adhered directly to the larger ones using just the iCraft circle… however, we wanted to add a bit of extra pop, and so chose to add the 3D Zot as well).
9. Die cut a flower center with spokes and adhere to the center of the poppy using a foam square (or 3D Zot).
10. Place iCraft Adhesive on the front of a square of black cardstock and die cut the flower center. Remove the protective liner and sprinkle with black glitter. Adhere to the spoke center with a small Zot.
11. Stamp the sentiment onto Whip Cream cardstock. Trim, add GlitterDust photo corners to each corner, and mat with Red Hot cardstock that has been cut with a decorative border punch or scissors. Adhere to bag using iCraft tape. Adhere loop of ribbon to top of stamped layer. Remove backing from iCraft adhesive and adhere poppy to front of bag, as shown.
Have you tried our Glitter Dust Spray™?
Glitter Dust™ is a clear artist spray infused with ultra-fine glitter that will not warp your paper or bleed inks! Perfect for adding a hint of sparkle and shimmer to any project!
Simply follow our Rafflecopter easy entry form and you’ll be entered to win one of each color…Gold, Silver, Pink and Iridescent of our beautiful Glitter Dust™ Sprays.
(Please note due to mailing regulations these can only be mailed within the United States. Thank you for your understanding.)
a Rafflecopter giveaway