I thought I would show you this quick and easy Valentines Layout .
1. I sewed down some very cute patterned paper.
2. Cut out a heart out of cardstock, freehand. Glued it down with SuperStik Glue Stick.
3. Punched a little border strip to go under my picture.
4. Put my picture over the border strip and the heart with Mounting Squares.
5. Prettied up my letters with paint and stickles and adheared them with Foam Squares to give dimension.
6. I then finished my Layout off with little tiny flowers and a couple buttons, this is where my Zots for Bling came in handy. I love this size because it is perfect for all those little tiny pieces that are hard to manage.
I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday, and I hope I have inspired you to create something fun and beautiful.
LilianaJanuary 6, 2012 at 9:03 am (11 years ago)
It is so beatiful!!!! Liliana