Thanks for joining us all this week while we share projects featuring Indygo Junction Crossroads Denim by Amy Barickman! We have loved working with their products and hope you’ve enjoyed the projects!
It would not be spring around the house if tere were not some bunnies taking over! When I saw the beautiful colors the denim comes in I immediately pictured some fun pillows!
Spring Bunny Pillow by Julia Sandvoss
Therm O Web HeatnBond® EZ Print Sheets Lite
Therm O Web Liquid Fabric Fuse™ Adhesive
Indygo Junction – Crossroads Denim – White Wash, Cactus Flower, Pistachio, Metal Gray, Sweet Potatoe, Soft Aqua
How heavenly is that stack of colors!
1) First I selected a free bunny template from the web..here’s the link to the one I used. Once you decide ont he size you’d like the bunny to be for your pillow, load a piece of HeatnBond® EZ Print Lite Sheets into your inkjet printer and print the design. Next cut out the design.
3) I cut a piece of the soft aqua that measured 14 by 14 inch square. Heat your iron and press HeatnBond® Lite onto backing fabric. Then remove top liner and press denim bunny onto fabric.
5) I followed Amanda at Jedi Craft Girl’s wonderful envelope back pillow tutorial found here on the blog, for completing the pillow.
6) I purposefully roughed up the edges of the bunny and the soft aqua by pulling at the denim to fray it. I thought the bunny and the edge of the soft aqua denim needed a bit of softness around the edges.
From March 1st to March 28th, we’re giving away over $1,000 in prizes—with one winner chosen each week!
This week is GRAND PRIZE WEEK!
So from March 22nd to March 28th, enter for your chance to win:
1) Sizzix: Big Shot Pro Machine & $100 Sizzix.com Gift Card
2) Xyron: 9″ Creative Station™
3) Hoffman Fabrics: fabric and thread bundle of the 2015 Hoffman Challenge, featuring all of the Challenge collection and the special thread collection created by Aurifil
4) Therm-O-Web: HeatnBond EZ • Print Sheets & Pressing Paper, Fabric Fuse Liquid Adhesive, Heat ‘n Bond Lite • 35 yd Bolt
5) Graphic 45: assorted items from Raining Cats & Dogs paper collection
Don’t miss it! Enter using the Rafflecopter Widget below:
a Rafflecopter giveawayAnd we’re not wanting not to be part of the Grand Prize fun so we’re joining in with a fun giveaway too! Enter to win a bundle of adorable Camelot Fabrics and we’ll tuck in some of our Brand New iCraft Deco Foils! Remember iCraft® Deco Foils™ work beautifully on fabrics when you use our iCraft® Deco Foil™ Liquid Adhesive or our iCraft® Deco Foil™ Hot Melt Adhesive! We’ll send you both adhesives and 4 Deco Foil colors of your choice!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Thanks for joining us on the blog hop..here’s a reminder of the schedule in case you missed a day…
3/17 Fishsticks Designs
3/18 Today’s Creative Blog
3/19 Cool 2 Craft
3/24 See How We Sew
3/25 Crafty Planner
3/26 Therm O Web <—- That’s us!
3/27 Coats and Clark Sewing Secrets
3/28 Indygo Junction