Thank you card by Daniela Dobson
Therm O Web Supplies:
Therm O Web iCraft Easy Cut Adhesive Sheets SM
Therm O Web iCraft Adhesive Tape 1/4 IN
Therm O Web Zots™ Medium
Therm O Web 3D Wwhite Foam Squares • Combo Pack
Therm O Web Sticky Tape Mini Runner™
Therm O Web 3D White Foam Sticky Strips 1/2 IN
Impression Obsession dies and stamps, Sizzix square die, patterned paper, ink, ribbon.
1. Cut several squares from three different patterned papers and then cut them into triangles.
2. Arrange triangles into a pattern as shown. Ink all triangle edges. Cut a piece of iCraft® Easy Cut Adhesive into a 3 x 3 inch square and remove top liner. Arrange triangles on top of the adhesive making sure all the edges match perfectly. Remove the back liner from the finished square and adhere to a piece of 3 x 3 inch cardstock.
3. Make card from white cardstock. Cut a strip of pink paper and adhere to the card base using Sticky Tape Mini Runner.
4. Die cut a square frame and adhere it to the card using iCraft® Adhesive Tape. Adhere the quilt square to the center with 3D White Foam Sticky Strips.
5. Adhere the die cut flower to the center of the quilt square with 3D White Foam Squares and add an enamel dot to the center. Tie ribbon into a bow around the card front and add a Medium Zot™ under the know to hold it in place. Stamp sentiment on a piece of patterned paper, cut out, and adhere to the card using Sticky Tape Mini Runner.