Hey there! It’s Katrina from Paper, Scissors, Glue and Hybrid Too sharing a layout I did for the Gina K Designs recent release of Autumn Wishes. I knew when I saw the release that I HAD to make a layout with some fun colors! Also, there is a video at the end showing how everything comes together.
Hello Fall Layout
I am listing all my supplies below and I know it looks like a lot! But I listed all ink colors, etc. so that you will be able to recreate this look for a layout if you like!
• Shop Therm O Web
• Shop Gina K Designs
• Gina K Designs StampNStencil Autumn Wishes Stamp Set
• Gina K Designs StampNStencil Autumn Wishes Matching Die Set
• Gina K Designs StampNStencil Autumn Wishes Stencil
• Gina K Designs StampNStencil Wishing You Joy Stamp Set
• Gina K Designs StampNStencil Wishing You Joy Matching Die Set
• Gina K Designs StampNStencil Wishing You Joy Stencil
• Gina K Designs Premium Cardstock Luxury White
• Gina K Designs Foam Tape
• Gina K Designs Foam Squares White
• Gina K Designs Permanent Dot Adhesive Runner
• Gina K Designs Permanent Dot Adhesive Refill
• Gina K Designs Glitter Glitz Gel Pumpkin Spice (LIMITED EDITION)
• iCraft Pixie Spray
• Gina K Designs Foam Squares White
• iCraft Purple Tape 1.5 inch
• iCraft Purple Tape .5 inch
• Carta Bella Fall Market Chipboard Phrases
• Carta Bella Fall Market 12×12 Collection Kit
• Spellbinders Platinum Die Cutting and Embossing Machine
• Spellbinders Platinum Standard Cutting Plates
• MISTI Stamping Tool 8 Inch x 10 Inch
• Tonic Studios Tim Holtz 12.25 Inch Maxi Guillotine Trimmer
• Ranger Distress Oxide Ink (Antique Linen)
• Ranger Distress Oxide Ink (Barn Door)
• Ranger Distress Oxide Ink (Brushed Corduroy)
• Ranger Distress Oxide Ink (Carved Pumpkin)
• Ranger Distress Oxide Ink (Crushed Olive)
• Ranger Distress Oxide Ink (Evergreen Bough)
• Ranger Distress Oxide Ink (Fossilized Amber)
• Ranger Distress Oxide Ink (Frayed Burlap)
• Ranger Distress Oxide Ink (Peacock Feathers)
• Ranger Distress Oxide Ink (Ripe Persimmon)
So many elements that I had fun creating with the new Autumn Wishes Stamps, Dies, and Stencil Release! Start with that fun border from the stencil at the top and bottom of my page. I used the Pumpkin Spice limited edition Glitter Glitz gel, along with the stencil and Pixie Spray to hold the stencil in place. The Pumpkin Spice has sold out, but you can find the perfect replacement for it in the other Gina K Glitter Glitz colors available.
Secondly, let’s talk about leaves, so many leaves! I stamped and die cut the leaves from the Autumn Wishes set with Distress Oxide Inks in various colors. As a result of my paper collection being a little non-traditional for the colors, I went that direction as well for my leaves. But there are so many Distress Oxides that you could do this in traditional colors and it would look just as great!
I used Gina K Designs Adhesives-in Foam Tape, Foam Squares and Dot Adhesive Runner to create different layers of dimension for the leaves. The pile took a little bit for me to find just the right way to “pile” them but I love how it turned out!
Lastly, the trees!!! LOVE these. The trees are what made me come up with the whole idea for the layout. Since we had taken the dogs to a forest type of park on the edge of town, I knew I wanted a lot of trees on the layout to remind me! Doing some fun two, sometimes three, color stamping along with creating several leaves gave me the look I wanted! And again, I used the Gina K Foam Tape and Foam Squares to have different levels and create a scene of trees.
So fall, so fun!!! And I have a video of how I put together the entire layout below! I would love for you to watch it. You can watch it on YouTube in HD HERE or you can watch below. If you watch on YouTube, make sure to subscribe to the Therm O Web YouTube channel and while you are there give my video a thumbs up if you like it!